In my years of consulting across a wide range of products, clients, industries and countries, my passion for the perfect user experience has only grown. I am always enthusiastic about tailoring the product to the needs of the users and enjoy championing their cause against any opposition. A master's degree in HCI gives me the theoretical foundation to apply the whole UX toolbox correctly and to maximum effect.
At the same time, with a background in Information Systems and coding experience since my high school years, I am also able to understand the other perspectives. I strongly believe that a great user experience is only possible when all stakeholders work together closely. My business mindset and technical skills, in addition to my UX experience, allow me to speak everyone's language to forge a unified vision of the product.
Since 05/2017 UX Designer and Engineer BMW AG
- Shaping complex enterprise software from user research to code in an agile product team
- Providing a custom usage analytics platform to all teams at BMW IT
- Promoting UX and scaling capabilities across BMW IT with the UX Live Center
- Building an internal UX team to support all BMW Group IT products
04/2012–05/2017 Senior UX Consultant eresult GmbH
- Planning, managing and carrying out UX projects for various German and international clients such as T-Systems, Douglas, Endress+Hauser
- Conducting user research such as usability tests, focus groups, card sorting, eye tracking
- Developing website concepts and information architecture
- Prototyping using Axure RP
- On-site consulting work and workshops for long-term projects such as global website relaunches
- International projects in the United States, the Netherlands, France, Poland, Switzerland, China and Russia
06/2010–03/2012 Web Developer (part-time) INITIATIVE Auslandszeit
- Designing, implementing and continually updating a network of websites about going abroad
- Optimization regarding usability and web standards
- Carrying out web analytics and A/B testing
10/2008–03/2009 UX Designer (intern) SAP AG
- Prototyping and UX reviews for complex enterprise software
- Working in an international team of designers, solution managers and developers
- Accepted into FastTrack talent program
2009–2012 MSc Human-Computer Interaction Uppsala universitet
As well as learning about all things HCI, I carried out projects in international teams of students for large companies such as:
- A usability test for Aftonbladet.se (Swedens most popular newspaper and news website)
- Developing a new concept for the visualization of 3D radar data of multiple planes for Saab Aerosystems
2005–2008 BSc, Information Systems University of Münster
The best way to get in touch is by Mail. You can also find me on LinkedIn and Xing.
If you are into that kinda stuff, you may also read the imprint and legal disclosure.